Find Us On Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3oDB5Kr3jFL1JDhckN-ZuA

Saturday 19 March 2022

Filled Under: , , , , , ,

Our God Helps / God's Message for Me And You Today / Word Of God

Our God Helps / God's Message for Me And You Today / Word Of God 


 Word Of God For you. Don't Ignore


Our God Helps / God's Message for Me And You Today ,Word Of God

What God wants to remind us today ?

God Says ," Don't feel lonely, do not be afraid. I am with you. So just relax !

When you believe in your God , the power above you will be happy in life.

Don't fear about anything , instead pray for everything you have and all that is about to come.

You are never alone and I will never leave you in any circumstances.

Trust my words. I really care for you my Child. I will make a way for you.

Do always good in life and you will see your life becoming more prosperous.

If you have more than share it with the needy. By doing so you will receive my blessings.

I am watching over you. I know what you think and what is your next step.

I will guide you and show you the right path. I want you to be happy in life till you are here on the earth.

I know your situation and nothing is hidden from me. I know your pain and your dreams.

But you have to be focused in life and you will succeed.

Be positive and give thanks to Lord for giving you opportunity on seeing light of every new day.

Trust and Faith are the two strong pillars of you life and don't forget that.

I love you my child."

 

Prayer For Today 

Dear God,  

Help me to be happy for this day that I am alive. Help me to not worry about tomorrow but instead focus on what you're doing in my life right now. I want you to guide me to the right path which will help me to touch your feet and i shall be healed. I want to trust in your promise that you will take care of my every need and give me the wisdom to choose what is best for me and my future. Forgive me for my mistakes and keep me closer to you. Amen.



Tags :- god, gods message, jesus message, christian, word of god, bible verse, prayer, healing, miracle, angels, gods message today, spiritual, devotional, god says, bible reading,


 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment